Sounded bad right?..lol...get your minds back in bloggyland! I am joining in Jananabee's Friday Favorites Carnival! I am a little slow in getting started, she has been doing this for a few weeks now, so go on over and see her favorites and visit the others that are participating, she's set up Mr. Linky so everyone can link up!
Now for my favorites that got me through the week....
(No particular order)
1. The SITS Spring Fling- That was seriously a ton of fun to do and I made some new bloggy land friends in the process which is really what SITS and BITS is all about. I tried to win some contests, but to no avail..lol..the only person I ever win from is Kalei!
2. Arizona weather- It really has been quite nice and yesterday's trip to the park with Nate was much needed. For more about that see the post below :).
3. Grey's Anatomy- for providing me drama outside the real world, oh and The Real World- Brooklyn, yes, I admit it, I watch it so what! It's so fun to watch the 20-somethings living in this giant warehouse with funky furniture and making money for being pretty and "real". There's a Mormon guy on their this season who is out to prove to the world that being LDS is fun! He's good at it! :)
4. Coffee- This will always be on my list of favorites because I can't function without it.
5. All the people that stop by and leave me comments, comments are my favorite thing because it means people really like me..right? Hehehe...
6. Also my boy and his new skill..see video :)
I'm sure I will come up with a better list next Friday. Right now I am in a fog and need to eat dinner! Have a great weekend everyone!! :)