Thursday, November 13, 2008

The Wii Fit!




Mark and I had a deal for Christmas this year, the only thing we were getting for each other was the Wii Fit, so for us Christmas has come early! I found the Fit Board and game at Target, it was the LAST one, so naturally I had to buy it! The other night we set it up finally, and I stepped on...Now keep in mind it comes with a warning label that says be aware that others will be able to see your weight and BMI and all the fun stuff that you don't really want others to see (especially your husband!)..So with Mark holding the remote controlling the process, I held my breath and waited for the numbers....I will not at this point disclose that information all I will say is that I have now taken to working out EVERY DAY! Now after the Board/Game tells you how fat you are, what your inside age is and makes your Mii (game version of yourself) fat just like you, it tests your balance. For those of you that know me really well, you will agree that balance and me are not friends, I fall off of sidewalks, I trip or stub my toes at least 2-3 times a day...well the Game is now on to me! It ASKED me if I frequently trip or fall when walking?! What kind of crap is that?! HAHAHA! Also, I did an exercise yesterday (apparently I did it wrong) because at the end of the exercise instead of telling me to do it again, it called me a COUCH POTATO! Usually I get ok scores after each attempt, but not that time! I have to say though that I absolutely LOVE the Game and all the exercises, I have never done Yoga before and I am actually learning alot about it! My legs are killing me today, but I will keep it up! Oh and Nate loves Yoga too! He does all the poses with me :)....So even though it yells at me and beats me up....I have give it to the creators at Nintendo, they did an awesome job!