Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Pictures??? Yea..not so much

(Insert Family Here)
Did you know that trying to get a 2 year old to take a picture with the family is nearly impossible? I tried everything I could think of to get him to sit with us or even on his own in his cute little hat and funny Dear Santa shirt, but no, he just cried and screamed and yelled and threw himself on the floor, he would rather be the one TAKING the picture. Go figure. So this year the Christmas picture will be of Mark with Pudge. I am not including a picture of myself because I am fat, I have eaten too many of my chocolate chip cookies and Nate's birthday cake and now I need to lose 40 pounds! So I will be exercising on the Wii Fit for my birthday and wishing I could eat a Cold Stone Creamery Cake (drooling right now thinking about it!)....So anyhow, if you're on our Christmas Card list try not to be too disappointed maybe next year when Nate is 3 and not hell bent on being naughty, he'll join us! :)