Saturday, February 14, 2009

100th Post and a GIVE-A-WAY!!

It's here!! It's really here!! I finally made it to 100! Woo Hoo! I accomplished what I thought for sure would take me forever, in a little over a year! My goal for 2010 is to post everyday and hit 365! I would have made that my goal for 2009, but we're already half way through February so I'm a little late. ***Ok, so a little side note about my post yesterday, I know 99.44% is still an A, what I'm peeved about is the fact that its .56% away from the 100, I mean seriously, a teeny tiny percentage away, so it just kills me that my professor was that anal about it! Oh well, I'm done, an A is an A no matter what..lol..***

Now for my 100th Post give-a-way......here are the rules, leave me a comment get an entry, link back to me in a post earn 3 entries, oh and for every comment you leave you get an entry...hehehe...so comment away! Maybe I should do a limit to make it fair?...ok, no more than 5 comments. Now.....what do you win if you get chosen? LOTS OF LOVE..hehehe..no seriously you'll win a $25 gift card and there will be other little things too, some of my favorite stuff, like Yankee Candles and Bath and Body Works stuff :).**Contest will end Friday at Midnight** So, thanks again for reading me and following. Sometimes the comments you guys leave really pull me through my day! To show some love on this Valentine's Day I would like to take a moment and list some of my most loyal readers and commenters and hope that whoever decides to stop by will take a moment to stop by these wonderful blogs too! So without further ado.......***These are in no particular order***
1. Janana Bee!
2. The tattooed Minivan Momma!
3. The Ramlber!
4. Bloggedy Blog, Blog!
5. The Adams Family!
6. Hippy Chic!
7. My Thoughts!
8. PsychoHairapy! and Running With Scissors!
9. The Perfect Pen!
10.Christina's Creative Expressions!
11. Decisionally Challenged!
12. Clever Girl Goes Blog!
13. BulletProof!
14. Keeper of the skies wife!
15. Pooba!

Ok, I could keep going, but my little man is crying so I need to go do mom duty! Hope everyone has a LOVE filled day!!

XOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXOXO