Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Goals? You mean I have to have goals?

I have a school assignment this week that is weighing heavy on my mind. I have to come up with 2 long-term career or life goals and then expand that to a bunch of mini goals to accomplish the 2 long term ones. Confused yet? I guess it's just me..I remember writing goals down when I was in High School and I accomplished a few, but I have no idea what goals I want to achieve aside from, ya know, world peace and my kids going to college and becoming well rounded awesome adults!

I will figure it out eventually, I mean I know what I want, it's just having to narrow it down to 2, and the expanding part that'll be tricky. Am I repeating myself? I need some sleep. Ha! Goal #1- GET MORE SLEEP! Oh wait that requires my 2 year old to get more sleep.....